Thursday, September 28, 2006

Quesedillas (or however you spell it)

Generally, I am always in the mood for mexican food - last night was no exception. The hardest part was deciding between fajitas, tostadas or quesedillas.... finally Dave pushed us over the quesedilla edge.

We took some onions, orange & yellow peppers, mushrooms, mock chicken (Yves Chick'n strips), and cilantro and cooked it all up in some olive oil. This is what it looked like: Afterwards we piled it between two corn tortillas, placed on a cookie sheet, shreded some cheese onto it and baked for about 12 mintues. Et voila, Bob is your mothers brother! With no room left for dessert the night finished off with my favourite cup of tea:

And that was that, a nice quite one at home.

3 comments:

Judy said...

I love that tea! A coworker got me hooked!
The quesedillas look yummy.

Unknown said...

hey...I used to have tea like that at my desk. Wonder where it could have disappeared to...wink wink!

Trevor Deane-Freeman said...

No room for dessert?? Don't go talkin' all CRAZY.