Thursday, October 05, 2006

pasta - the ol' stand by.

Last night Dave left for Vancouver, he's gone home for Thanksgiving to surprise his parents and to visit with his Nan who's there right now from Ireland. Since he's gone, I'm taking the opportunity to eat through the variety of leftovers in my freezer. This one, I'll be having for lunch today:It's leftover from a weekend dinner and is just wholewheat rotini, with arugula, tomato sauce and a little bit of ricotta - which I am really liking these days.

The original time I had this meal it was paired with arugula salad and little toasts with a bit of Chevre...like so: Other than that it's pretty quiet, I like things much better when Dave is here, partly because there's someone to share a margarita with

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ahh..I thought that picture would make an appearance soon.

Anonymous said...

Yes look how lovely Sweet Pea looks...

Trevor Deane-Freeman said...

Hey thanks!! I was in that picture off to the right, but I see I have been conveniently cropped out. Being a third wheel is SOOO bloody tough. We are unsung heroes.