Wednesday, January 31, 2007

We've Moved!!!

I can't believe it, but we finally moved and are in our new place. It's crazy that we don't have to go back and forth between the two houses and that we can shower, use the toilet, wash the dishes... all the things that you can do in a regular house!

It's been kind of sad leaving the Queens Quay house, it was Dave and my first place together and we've had great times there. Here's me (and Emeryt, my 34 year old teddy bear) saying good bye: to come... photos of the new place all finished up (minus base boards, white electrical outlets, a cooktop, pot lights, oven, dishwasher... but who's counting).

2 comments:

Trevor Deane-Freeman said...

It looks like you just broke that bears neck and are displaying him as some kind of trophy.

New digs look awesome!

Katherine said...

Hey,

I want to see pictures of the completed masterpiece!